Monday 23 July 2007

Yo

Hey guy's, Dicer here.

I'm still on holiday, and I'm posting this from a internet cafe. That's what you call dedication :D .

ZOMG FLODDZ!

As Joel said, there is floods in england. Apparently, the Thames is about to burst it's banks. That will be very serious if that happens, I mean, the Thames goes right through the centre of London.


I got stuck in Fairford for hours because of the flood's, only just got homein a mates dad's car.

Pretty bad.


The New PSP now has a name


The PSP Slim. Or Lite, whatever floats your boat.



I see a release date in that poster too.


My Birthday Loot!


As Joel said from the last post, It was my birthdat. My Loot is as follows.

8MP Kadak Easyshare V803:
http://www.cameratown.com/assets/new...hare_v1003.jpg

And Money for:

1) Zune
2) The Re-Designed PSP
3) Nixon Super Rover Wach

Moving soon, so not much hard stuff, everything has been shipped to the new house.

Pretty happy.

All from me for now, I'm gonna post as often as I can.

Bye

No comments: